Specific responsibilities include software requirements definition, software architecture documentation, new feature development, test and integration, and delivery.
The Web Applications / Web Developer position requires excellent communications and code documentation skills, excellent analytical and logical problem solving skills, and the ability to lead a project and mentor less experienced developears. Computer graphics skills are advantage.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience as a web and database application developer
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Equivalent
- Advanced Develop in PHP, HTML, XML, SQL, AJAX, JQuery
- Web Application Design
- Database Design Understand VMWare Architecture
- Understand Windows Architecture
- Understand Linux Architecture
- Developing Web Application with Secure Coding
- Good Communication Skill
- Ability to work under pressure